A meaningful and delicious Easter lesson! (for children and adults!)
• 1 can refrigerated crescent roll dough
• 8 large marshmallows
• Melted butter
1. Give each child one triangle shaped section of crescent roll. This represents the tomb.
2. Each child takes one marshmallow which represents the body of Christ.
3. Dip the marshmallow in the butter and roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture. This represents the oils and
spices the body was anointed with upon burial.
4. Lay the marshmallow on the dough and carefully wrap it around the marshmallow.
5. Make sure all seams are pinched together well. (Otherwise the marshmallow will “ooze” out of the seams)
6. Bake according to package directions.
8. Break open the tomb and the body of Christ is no longer there!!
9. Celebrate God’s love!